We overdo our makeup while going for a casual outing, celebrating, attending significant events, hanging out in public places, or even working.
It is possible to have a perfectly natural and beautiful face without any makeup, as you may have heard.
Read here about looking gorgeous without wearing makeup and some recommendations that will help you maintain a healthy and beautiful complexion. Allow your face to take a breath!
1. Exfoliate your skin
If you want to know how to be more beautiful and make your skin sparkle, it’s necessary to exfoliate your skin to eliminate dead cells and restore its natural glow.
Exfoliation cleanses the skin of the face, removing all signs of filth.
Here’s how to exfoliate your skin:
- Apply the exfoliating product while your face is still wet, and massage the product into your skin in continuous circles to improve circulation throughout your face.
- Use enough quantity of cold water to rinse your face thoroughly.
- After rinsing, apply a moisturizer.
- Exfoliate the skin on your face once a week to keep it looking fresh.
If you do it daily, your skin may become irritated, which will make its appearance worse.
2. Hydrate your face properly
Skin hydration is crucial for maintaining a youthful appearance and remaining fresh since it reduces blemishes and improves skin elasticity.
To accomplish this, apply your regular moisturizer, which you can pair with the application of a hydrating face serum earlier in the day.
Applying it two times per day, in the morning and at night, will assist your skin in retaining moisture and remaining radiant.
Additionally, always remember to drink at least two liters of water per day to hydrate your face and the skin on the rest of your body.
3. Make use of sunscreen
Too much exposure to the sun causes many dark spots that emerge on the face and skin as we grow older.
Because they age and fatigue the face, avoiding them will be essential to appear healthy and beautiful without the need to cover them up with makeup in the long run.
The use of beauty treatments to eliminate blemishes on the face can help you achieve this.
However, the most important thing is to use sunscreen every day, even on rainy days and when you do not plan to leave your house.
You can use some sunscreens as a hydrating daytime facial cream and as a base to balance out the tone of your skin because they are both nourishing and tinted.
4. Pay close attention to the eye contour
Dark circles become increasingly noticeable and unavoidable as time passes, and they become almost impossible to remove.
We can, however, conceal them without the use of cosmetics by applying a cream for the eye contour as follows.
- You should apply a small amount of the cream to a clean face.
- Apply the product using little tapping motions around the eye contour and from the outside to the inside.
- Following the same process, dab softly on the upper and lower eyelids.
- Lightly massage the cream into the skin until the skin completely absorbs it.
Often, lack of moisture in the affected area can cause the prominent appearance of dark circles; thus, keeping the skin hydrated will also assist in lessening the look of these dark circles.
As an additional precaution, avoid touching the skin around your eyes excessively, as it is thinner and more prone to wrinkles.
5. Sleep for a sufficient amount of time
If you want to maintain healthy skin and mind, a good recommendation is to sleep between seven and eight hours every day.
A poor sleep habit has a direct relationship with the appearance of our face, so being able to sleep between seven and eight hours is ideal.
Remember that our bodies produce melatonin after midnight, a hormone that assists us in falling asleep and that is a source of youthful beauty that diminishes with age.
If you have difficulty sleeping, you can always use an infusion to help you relax and fall asleep more easily.
6. Apply essential oils to your lashes
Beautiful lashes that are curly and full are an exceptional representation of femininity.
When we put on cosmetics, on the other hand, we typically use mascara, which, over time, may be highly damaging to our eyelashes and may even cause them to fall out.
We recommend using coconut oil for eyelashes since it contains antioxidant capabilities and essential minerals that help maintain the volume of your eyelashes without the need for additional makeup.
- At night, apply a small amount of oil to your lashes.
- Allow it to work throughout the night without rinsing.
- Wash your face as you would typically do in the morning to remove makeup.
- Apply it every night for a few weeks to see results.
- In addition to coconut oil, you can also use olive oil by following the same technique as described above (you should heat the oil before use).
7. Use a toner on your face
If you want to show off healthy and glowing skin without makeup, you must include the toner that must fit in your toiletries bag.
The toner helps restore the skin’s pH balance while also removing excess oil from the face.
To appropriately incorporate it into your beauty routine, follow these steps;
- Before applying toner, make sure you thoroughly cleanse your face.
- You can use a cotton pad to do this.
- Using your fingertips, apply it to your skin and massage gently.
- Apply a moisturizer or any other skin treatment you choose (such as serums).
8. Maintain a healthy hair and style it in simple ways
Maintain the cleanliness and hydration of your hair.
It is possible to achieve this by using natural shampoos or essential oils, as the misuse of standard products can be detrimental.
Additionally, you can use homemade masks regularly to ensure that your hair remains healthy and looks youthful.
Well-groomed hair guarantees facial beauty, but you can also help yourself by choosing simple hairstyles that you can regularly perform in your daily life.
Here are some hairstyles that will make you seem gorgeous without looking like you’re attempting to be.
- A toupee hairstyle is perfect for showing your lustrous hair at a party or other special occasion.
- When it comes to more casual events, a bun with loose hair or semi-collected hair with the help of a braid will always be appropriate.
- If you have a small face, you can prepare your hair in a ponytail or braided, which can help to draw attention to it.
- It’s okay to leave your hair down if you have long, wavy hair to make it look shiny and nourished.
Sometimes, we even think that if we do not use cosmetics, our beauty (and self-esteem) would be shattered, without realizing that the misuse of these items may be highly destructive to our facial skin.
However, the points in this blog will guide you through the right paths to look beautiful even without makeup.
By studying the tips and applying them correctly, you’ll know how to look attractive even when not wearing makeup.